It takes great courage and spirit to arise from the challenges that confront us, and even more again to share this experience with others. Yesterday, it was very inspiring to hear the tennis player Jelena Dokic talk after her first round win at the Australian Open. She spoke openly about her struggle with depression which … Read more
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Changes and Challenges and more, on and off the bike.
- Reconnecting with Passion and Preparing the Mind for the Road Ahead.
- A New Approach
- Climbing to Self-Belief
- Climbing through Self-Doubt.
- Reflecting on 2012 and Thinking about Core Goals for 2013 and Beyond
- the rights of the child
- Dreaming of Great Journeys
- Starting the Writing Journey: First Steps
- Feeding the mind
- Turning Lead into Gold
- Cycling and the Hero’s Journey: The Internal Battle
- For a laugh.. crappy pictures
- New Cycling Challenges.
- C4: Cycling / Coffee / Coaching / Custom
- Five of my heroes
- How do you judge your self-worth?
- Play to your strengths
- Birthday Cake and Bikes
- Maintaining the Self and Making Time to be
- No way to get guaranteees
- Finding the Edge
- Why I'm a Bicycle Commuter
- My son and my bike
- Discover the Hero Within (Spanish edition)- now available as an eBook
- The Road to Success: Being Prepared for the Challenges and Finding the Jewel of Compassion
- Getting Lost (and finding selves) in Libraries and Labyrinths
- Cycling Stories: Three Generations of my Bike family
- The Winning Mind: Keeping the Ups and Downs of Life in Perspective
- Healing the Wounds of the Past: Coming to Terms with our Shadow
- Awakening to the Hero Within You: the Moment of Change
- The Versatile Blogger Award
- An Easter Adventure
- The Beauty of Chance
- When Conditions are Right True Value and Potential are Recognised
- Breaking through to New Levels of Performance
- Your Truth
- Jump in, just go for it!
- Moving through Walls of Resistance and Fear
- Announcing the Launch of Strategic Futures